Swe-Thai Massage
Michelle K Phillips, LMT, NMT, NCTMB - Massage in your home for your peace of mind, body, and spirit
My Blog

Swe-Thai Massage

Swe-Thai Massage

I recently attended a course in Swe-Thai Massage and I feel that this modality will greatly enhance the client's range of motion and or maintain it. Blending the ancient eastern knowledge with western soft tissue techniques is truly an exclusive style. Swe-Thai combines traditional techniques of forearm rolls, elbow press and open, relaxing passive yoga-style stretches with effleurage and or gliding to produce the desired pressure. Many clients have experienced a trance like state because the mind is forced to surrender by confusion. What I mean by this is the mind doesn't know what to focus on whether it be the gentle stretch or the compression of the muscle; which can induce a mind/body state of relaxation.

10 Comments to Swe-Thai Massage:

Comments RSS
Gustavo Alfie on Monday, November 26, 2012 3:09 AM
I was looking forward for such kind of post about Swe-Thai Massage. I know so far that the massage is very effective for muscle relaxation and muscle spasm. Thanks a lot dude. Carry on.
Reply to comment

how to build your muscles on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:04 AM
Informative article! Massage has lots of benefits. I had no idea about the Thai Massage before reading your content. Glad to know about it. Thanks for informing me.
Reply to comment

facials kona on Friday, April 12, 2013 6:38 AM
Excellent article! I'm very much impressed to massage which is effective for our health.
Reply to comment

Eskorte jenter on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 3:30 AM
Sound like outstanding post about Swe Thai massage therapy information !!! That was really exceptional and fantastic. Long time I got this info. Thanks dude !!!
Reply to comment

personal intimate massager on Friday, May 02, 2014 1:25 AM
Great piece of writing on Swe-Thai Massage, I really liked the way you highlighted some really important and significant points. Thanks so much, I appreciate your work.
Reply to comment

Drew Zielesch on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 10:52 AM
ask humiliating questions?
Reply to comment

Kareem Figone on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:33 PM
such a good case?
Reply to comment

Coleman Hinken on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 9:40 AM
potential thief plus the interior?
Reply to comment

first aid class on Friday, February 19, 2016 12:56 AM
I have been searching on-line over 3 several hours as of late, yet We certainly not observed any interesting document similar to your own property. It’s lovely value sufficient for me. In my opinion, in case most internet masters as well as blog writers made superb content material because you performed, the web might be a much bigger beneficial than ever before
Reply to comment